This is a reduced version of Windows 10 based on the numbers 1515-10586 (November update or TH2). As expected, the minimum system requirements will remain the same, although this customized version of Windows should run faster than the original, as many of the changes are listed below.
This is another version, a version that supports 32-bit processors. My profile also has the first version, which is 64-bit.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE PRACTICING THE QUICK QUICK SCREEN, DISABLE ALL WINDOWS ***
Processor: 1 GHz (GHz) or faster processor with NX / PAE
SSE2 (if Windows 8 works, it works too)
RAM: 1 GB for 64-bit (technically only 512 MB required)
Hard disk space: 20 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9 or later
Changes and information (most important in any case):
– Most Metro applications, except Edge, Store and Calculator, have been removed
-Removed most unimportant drivers (eg graphics, printers, network)
These must be downloaded and installed manually, depending on the specifications of each computer
– Some accessibility features have been removed
– Cortana call and support removed
– Search deleted (Explorer search bar still running)
– Windows Media Player has been removed
– Windows Photo Viewer can be used instead of the “Photos” subway app, even if the pictures open in Paint until the user switches to the default Windows viewer.
– Sleep is disabled
– Banned page file
– Firewall removed (although in some cases it may appear while using the program and the service has not been removed as needed)
– Windows Update has not been uninstalled yet, it is not guaranteed to work because I always disable it (installing apps from the store is still required)
– Commercial applications should work well
– Trading games no longer work (I didn’t understand why). However, non-UWP games (such as CS: GO) should work when updating drivers
|codigo de ativação avast 2022|